We return to Africa on this episode – our favourite journey expertise but! Backpacking for six months from Uganda to South Africa gave us limitless journey and smiles.
Uganda was an extremely lovely nation stuffed with pleasant, hospitable individuals. A few of our favourite journey tales come from Uganda and we share them on this podcast.
- The meals, tools and garments that we packed for our backpacking journey via Africa
- The shocking now vacationer attraction, which was merely a way for us getting round. (though an enormous surprise of Kampala)
- Why we feared, but liked, getting round Africa
- The house treatment that cured my nausea shared by my African Mama, Marion
- Why Lake Bunyonyi is a dream vacation spot
- How we tried the Muzungi Corkscrew
- Our roughest journey ever and our most informed journey story – it isn’t the gorillas (however getting there with Benson)
- Spending an hour with the gorillas in Bwindi Inpenetrable Forest
- What it was prefer to be charged by a silverback gorilla
- The unimaginable and adventurous expertise white water rafting the Nile River – residence of the Dangerous Place probably the most infamous Grade 5 rapids on this planet. (Correction. The Nile solely has freshwater crocodiles. I had a mind fart and mentioned they had been saltwater.)