The whole lot you should learn about visiting Dubai in July – local weather, excursions, occasions and sights in summer time
Warmth is the very first thing that instantly jumps to all people’s thoughts whenever you point out Dubai in July.
Visiting Dubai on the peak of summer time, are you loopy? Not at all times! So long as you go in together with your eyes large open on what to anticipate, you’ll nonetheless discover loads of indoor sights to maintain you entertained, even at Dubai’s hottest time of yr.
Dubai Climate in July 2023
How sizzling is Dubai in July? You’re reaching peak summer time temperatures – so let’s take a look at the climate in Dubai in July intimately.
- The common temperature for July in Dubai is 41.3°C (106.3°F). Nevertheless, the Dubai temperature in July can attain as much as a daytime excessive of 48.5°C (119.3°F) – the “looks like” July temperature typically considerably exceeds this!
- In a single day, the July temperature in Dubai solely dips so far as 30.4°C (86.7°F); you get some reprieve from the solar, nevertheless it nonetheless feels sweltering even after darkish.
- Swimming within the sea brings little reprieve from the skin air temperature in Dubai in July as water temperatures rise to highs of 34.7°C (92.4°F).
You possibly can learn our full information to Dubai Climate in July right here, in addition to our recommended concepts of what to pack for Dubai in July.
The excellent news is that you can find little, if any, rain in Dubai in July. The unhealthy information; anticipate to spend most of your days inside. Issues do perk up within the evenings, however something open air remains to be more likely to convey on an instantaneous sweat.
There may be little temperature distinction between the beginning and finish of July, however the humidity does rise over the month, making the “looks like” temperature a lot higher than the air temperature.
You’re definitely not selecting Dubai in July for its climate, however there are many methods the town can nonetheless be loved in summer time.
Dubai Particular Occasions July 2023
Though giant occasions are typically scaled again in Dubai over the most well liked summer time months, post-COVID Dubai is definitely doing its finest to nonetheless attract guests to city over the most well liked months with some tantalising indoor concepts to maintain issues attention-grabbing. Listed below are some attention-grabbing issues to do in Dubai in July inside:
- Dubai Summer season Surprises (DSS) – From 29 June to three September 2023 get pleasure from unbeatable gross sales, particular presents and prize attracts citywide. The entire season kicks off with a particular live performance from Husain Al Jassmi and Kadim Al Sahir– two of the area’s largest superstars on the Coca-Cola area on July 1st.
- On the 2nd of July, Well-known Oud participant Mohamed Abdo will carry out dwell on the Coca-Cola Enviornment.
- Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicombe convey Parenting Hell to Dubai Opera on 3 July. The comedy duo are positive to have you ever in stitches!
- Dubai Sports activities World – on the Dubai World Commerce Centre there’s an enormous variety of particular person and crew sports activities on supply all through July – Ninja Warrior programs by way of to basketball, indoor soccer, parkour, and hundreds extra for all age teams protecting lively indoors over summer time.
Advised issues to do in Dubai in July
Time to check a few of Dubai’s largest and finest indoor sights that can maintain you lively in the summertime. Why not strive:
- Indoor snowboarding at Ski Dubai – hit the slopes together with your skis or snowboards and check out the 400m completely indoor slope at Mall of the Emirates.
- Take an underwater journey by way of Deep Dive Dubai, the deepest indoor swimming pool on the earth.
- Discover the brand new Museum of the Future, get a glimpse of what life may be like 50 years from now on this splendidly interactive and thought-provoking museum.
- Day journey as much as Abu Dhabi for 2 adrenaline-pumping indoor experiences – the world-famous Ferrari World Theme Park housing the quickest curler coaster on the earth, and proper subsequent door strive CLYMB Abu Dhabi – dwelling to the most important indoor climbing world AND largest indoor flight chamber for skydiving. There’s additionally the newly opened SeaWorld Yas Island!
- Take pleasure in close by theme park thrills at Dubai’s very personal completely indoor theme park IMG Worlds of Journey – from Cartoon Community favourites to the dinosaurs of the Misplaced Valley and Marvel experiences – there’s a load packed beneath one roof right here for a full day of indoor leisure.
- Try this system for Dubai Opera – at all times a tremendous showcase of worldwide acts from conventional opera to Broadway-style theatrics.
- Benefit from the unimaginable indoor present at Al Habtoor Metropolis, La Perle by Dragon; a stage spectacular positive to impress and maintain your cool in Dubai! High your night off with a stroll alongside Dubai Canal after darkish.
With the children – July in Dubai
It’s all about scouting out the finest in indoor leisure with children in July, and don’t fear there’s PLENTY! Taking place round city. Listed below are only a few distinctive concepts you possibly can strive:
- Discover the Inexperienced Planet biodome, wind your manner from the tree prime cover to the forest flooring with loads of attention-grabbing animals alongside the way in which from creepy crawlies to sloths!
Extra Ceaselessly Requested Questions About July in Dubai
Dubai can attain excessive temperatures of as much as 50°C within the month of July. While this makes it extraordinarily disagreeable to be exterior throughout the peak instances of the day, the town has been designed in such a manner to deal with the warmth, and life largely strikes indoors.
So is Dubai too sizzling in July? Solely if you wish to be open air all day; for those who’re proud of indoor leisure, you’ll nonetheless discover a lot to do for a satisfying journey to Dubai in July.
The temperatures in Dubai are marginally hotter in August than they’re in Dubai. By the tip of August, you’ll expertise elevated humidity too, so it might probably really feel hotter in the direction of the tip of summer time than initially.
In each July and August in Dubai, you need to anticipate the daytime temperature to be nicely over 40 °C and the in a single day temperature is not going to drop under 30°C.
One can find that the ocean water of the Arabian Gulf brings little or no reprieve from the warmth throughout the month of August. Anticipate common sea temperatures in Dubai in July of 35°C.
When you’d nonetheless wish to take a swim in July, we suggest you select a resort with a temperature-controlled pool.
Don’t overlook the sand will be extraordinarily sizzling in summer time too, to the purpose it is going to burn your ft throughout the center of the day. At all times put on one thing to guard your ft on the extraordinarily sizzling surfaces by the pool or seaside in Dubai.
You can definitely strive however would completely need to keep away from being within the direct daylight throughout the peak of the day with out rapidly looking for chilled water or shade.
When you have a excessive tolerance for warmth, you possibly can enterprise out early within the day and late within the afternoon, however you’ll virtually definitely favor to be beneath an umbrella in July than straight within the solar’s rays.
It was once the case that you possibly can get extraordinarily good flight offers to Dubai in July.
We have now discovered this to be much less the case now. Vacationers have grow to be extra accepting of the boiling temperatures and are inspired to benefit from the metropolis’s huge array of indoor sights. Coinciding with the northern hemisphere college holidays, Dubai in July isn’t essentially a cut price.
We have now discovered one of the best Dubai offers will be present in June and September when it’s nonetheless highly regarded however off the height college vacation instances.
Sure, the overwhelming majority of Dubai sights stay open in Dubai. Most al fresco eating venues will transfer indoors throughout the day and should solely be open for restricted hours within the evenings.
Seasonal occasions equivalent to markets and a few sporting occasions might cease over the most well liked summer time months. Some out of doors sights just like the Glow Backyard or the Miracle Backyard are solely open throughout the winter months.
The overwhelming majority of companies within the metropolis keep open all of July in Dubai however might modify opening hours to accommodate later begins and being open within the night.
Sure, most desert safari operators now proceed to run all through the summer time months to cater to demand, albeit on a lowered schedule and presumably with later night begin instances.
Simply be warned it’s possible you’ll discover it intensely sizzling, we’d solely suggest doing a desert safari in July you probably have an excessive tolerance for the warmth. You possibly can be taught extra about tips on how to appropriately gown for the warmth of a desert safari right here.
Earlier than you go… Extra necessary issues you need to know when planning a visit to Dubai
- Don’t overlook to pack your journey insurance coverage!!!
Please notice we’re not a journey company. This website is a journey weblog to assist newcomers to the UAE and transit passengers self plan their journey, we can not e-book your flights, inns, visas or connections for you. We might make a small fee for those who click on on any of our advice hyperlinks.
Dubai Journey Planner